<Cascading Style Sheets the definitive guide by Eric Meyer (O'Reilly).
The Zen of CSS Design >Peter

Hi Peter, Thank you for the advice.  I actually have both of those books.  I
wanted to teach myself CSS as well and these were my first two purchases.
The definitive guide was an enormous challenge.  I put it down and bought a
more focused book, Eric Meyer on CSS and found some success doing the
tutorials.  I am going to get back to the difinitive guide...good idea...now
that I have a bit more hands on experience.  I love the designs in Zen!
Incredible...but not my level as yet.

<this is another method of setting 2 cols.
http://www.dlaakso.com/2c-right-nav01.html>
David>

I used this tutorial to fix my page and put the width to 770.  Excellent
training.

I am very happy with the results.
Care to check and critique my work?

http://islandbeadsinc.com/indexNEWCSS.htm