From: David Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Hi. Just a note to say I have reposted the updated the page at:
>
>http://ce12566576.17.psi.zettai.net/test.html
>
>with the changes you have suggested. I have validated it for xhtml in
>the meantime. There are still a couple of quirks in IE. I have not got
>the top right to stop separating once the horizontal scrollbar appears.
>The three columns also appear a bit more left than centered in the main
>column so thinking there needs to be a couple of changes in the numbers
>to get this to work out a bit better.

The problem with the separating is because of the padding you have used (in two
places) on .inner . Since it is em-based, it increases in size when the
test-size gets larger. IE expands the container so that its children stay
inside, so the separation happens. Remove the padding from inner and use
margins on all the elements inside, paragraphs and headings and such, to get
the desired separation of content in the columns.

Even though this may "lick" the IE problem, you might want to check out what
happens to your center column in Firefox when the text-size is increased in
that browser. The result is again because of the em-based sizing on the side
columns with the center column taking up the rest of the available space.
Though you have used a min-width on #pageWrapper, you might want to reconsider
those three mini-colums in the center one, or set a larger min-width.

Hope that helps,

~holly