On 14-Mar-2006, at 17:18 , ~davidLaakso wrote:

> Michael Larocque wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've been beating my head against this for a bit too long, and
>> I've  decided to ask for help. I've validated both the html and
>> css. I  can't seem to figure out why there's a 3 pixel gap between
>> the header  image and the nav bar. I've tested in both Safari and
>> Firefox.
>>
>>      http://trinaread.com/t3st/ (html)
>>      http://trinaread.com/t3st/style.css (css)
>>

>> Mike
>>
> Please see if this helps:
> #header img { vertical-align: bottom; }
> Regards,
> ~davidLaakso

Thanks David. That did it. I'm not sure why its needed though -
everything had 0 margin and padding. Weird.

(Sorry for the lack of a subject line. I had sent the email
originally from a non-subscribed account. When I hadn't seen it on
the list I realized what I had done. I copy/pasted the email to the
subscribed account, but forgot to add a subject line. Mea culpa.)

Carpe viam,
Mike

Michael Larocque
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer