Tina Vance wrote:
> I'm creating a website and cannot get past this one little problem: on
> Mozilla, Safari and every other browser *except* MS Internet Explorer,
> there is a bottom margin on the content section of the page. I've
> validated the stylesheet, I've validated the html, both come up clean. I
> cannot, for the life of me, figure out what the problem is. Any help, or
> just an extra pair (or two) of eyeballs would be greatly appreciated.
>
> The url for the site is http://www.refreshcleveland.org.

just a few thoughts.

.clearfix:after on body, is that needed?

And font-size:0 on clearfix:after closes the gap in Fx, but not in
Safari. font-size:1px for Safari does the trick, but not in Opera. Then
I throwed in overflow:hidden

.clearfix:after { content: "."; display: block; height: 1px;
font-size:1px; clear: both; visibility: hidden; overflow:hidden}

together with
- removing .clearfix from body
- removing .clearfix from div#content
- adding overflow: hidden to content (not for /*\*/ IEmac /**/)

but I fear this is one of my worst attempts. Hope other eyeballs bear
with me.

Ingo

--
http://www.satzansatz.de/css.html