On 3/11/06, Aaron Seelye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sorry about the lack of details, I'll try to do better.  I'm looking at
> aligning the div in relation to the viewport.
> http://template006.pixelsoftfilms.com/ is what I'm working on, I'd like the
> actual content to be in the middle of the viewport, rather than bumping up
> on the top.

Sorry about the late reply - I'm backlogged :-)
The relevant page on the css-discuss wiki is
http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=CenteringBlockElement - scroll to
the bottom.
Most techniques listed require you to know the height of the div you
are centering. One doesn't :
http://www.jakpsatweb.cz/css/css-vertical-center-solution.html
It needs 3 nested divs to work in IE. You can see it in action at
http://www.webfarm.co.nz/

--
Richard Grevers, New Plymouth, New Zealand
Hat 1: Development Engineer, Webfarm Ltd.