Hi,

Can anyone please look at www.liquid3.com/liquid3 for
me and offer assistance.

Dependant on your browser you will more than likely
see positioning errors and will no doubt note a lack
of Doctype in my HTML - i have remedied these on my
mac but have not yet uploaded the site with the
changes so please bear with the visual!!

This site is a test i am doing for the owner of Liquid
and mine and his first attempt at CSS for his sites.

I am wishing to turn the entire orange left hand
column into seven rollover buttons linking to the
relevant pages e.g Campaigns. Each is a seperate png
and i would really appreciate help and guidance into
turning these into active buttons.

Ideally i would like the grey border to be edged with
a royal blue when rolled over - any help would be
appreciated warmly and thankfully!!

Also can anyone tell me why the "contact us" box keeps
peskily moving around the page!!!?? I would also like
this to be a link to an e-mail address if anyone knows
the code?

Many many thanks in advance

Lee