Hi All

Many thanks to David Laasko and also to Don who have helped several
times with this problem. Having got the menu to line in WinIE and the
site looking 'finished', the client decided she wanted words added to
the boxes that were being used by the navigation. Having added the
words the site once again breaks in WinIE.

The site is at:
<http://www.theoldcoachworks.org.uk/>
<http://www.theoldcoachworks.org.uk/wp-content/themes/WordpressRooms/
style.css>

I have some recollection that this is a WinIE bug. i.e that it doesn't
display text under a box but alongside it whatever the quoted width. If
this is so could someone suggest a fix for me please or point me in the
direction needed to work it out.

Many thanks.
--
Rich