Keith Kaiser wrote:
> OK! It's done. I've checked it in Safari (developed on OSX), on
> FireFox and in Linux, but not on Win IE, so please be kind if you find
> a problem. This is a 100% CSS site with just enough .PHP to switch
> pages, a complete rewrite from a very table oriented web page.
> This is a completely volunteer project and I've spent hundreds of
> hours over the years keeping this site up to date and rel event, so
> help me out by taking a look and giving me some feedback.
>
> http://kaiserklan.com/roundtable

I admire those who do volunteer work, Keith. And I believe your site is
coming along fine. In following the thread, I regret that I am unable to
help with the CSS issue.Nevertheless, I have a screen shot that may give
you some ideas on making it a bit easier to read:
<http://www.dlaakso.com/scout.html>.
Incidentally, I had to disable javascript, as it was locking my
browsers(debian linux on xp).
Good luck.
~davidLaakso

--