[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> have added the content (but no text replacement) but the
> rollovers are still not working!

If you give the parent of div#button_holder a border, the
rollover works. However, it makes the image on the right drop
below the links. If I change the width of the div the image is in
(to 450px instead of 650px), the rollover works too. My best
guess is that something is covering the links, like one of the
divs. Hard to tell, as there are several seemingly superfluous
divs in the code which have both float and position properties in
inline styles.
If you want a simpler version that works, feel free to copy this
one:
http://here.locusmeus.com/temp/ross.html

--
Els