Hi Brian,

Now it appears to be off in IE.  Sorry.  I guess that wasn't the solution.
I must say I am at a loss to say why this is happening, but I'm sure
someone on this list could help out.

It looks like IE is interpreting the padding differently than Mozilla.
Hmm, I don't really have time to really get into it today;  I might try
googling it, or taking out the footer padding (as you did), and then adding
1 to the left margin to see if that produces anything different.

Good luck!

John

             Brian Cummiskey
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             03/29/2006 09:26                                           cc
             AM                        css-d@lists.css-discuss.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [css-d] wordpress OEM footer
                                       (Brian Cummiskey)