James

Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:02:17 -0800From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: Submenus
under container in horizontal dropdown--revisitedTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
css-d@lists.css-discuss.org

>I also had this problem with my suckerfish menus... In theory z-index only
>works with positioned elements - Try putting your z-index declaration on the
>#menu li ul rather than the #menu li:hover ul. James,

I tried this putting the z-index here and several other places too but none
worked. :(

Debbie

P.S. If you reply, could you send it to my email and cc: the list? I get the
digest version of the list, so its much easier to reply to a direct email
message. Thanks!