Yes, I know about that.
But I am told what to do. This page is aimed at children that will use
an 800x600 screen at the asociation they belong to. Even more, I was
told to not use scrolling never because they're mouses are old and
lack the wheel to ease the scrolling.

I am told not to change the absolute positioning, although I don't
like it either, so I can't do nothing about that.