I just launched a site this morning - designed and built on a very rushed
schedule and without time for extensive testing on a wider range of browsers
(the company is in a heavily IE space). Since I'll be adding to the site later
in the week (hopefully) I'll have a chance to fix other issues that I find.

http://www.ninaza.com

I know I've got an issue with Opera and the Suckerfish dropdowns (I need an
explicit width on the LI's , I believe)

I had numerous odd problems with various scripts and attempts to use the
AlphaImageLoader filter, so all alpha transparency has been shelved until later

Anyways, if anyway has the time, and desire, please have a look and let me know
if you see any glaring css issues

thanks,
Rolf