Hi,

  I'm having some trouble with my CSS using Mozilla.  For me, the problem is
quite odd.  I set up my website a month or so ago, testing the CSS using
Mozilla.  It showed up fine, but then about 2 weeks ago it just "stopped
working" in Mozilla.  The CSS works still in IE, but not Mozilla.  And...to
make things even MORE odd, the stylesheets work in Mozilla IF I'm just opening
up a page on my desktop.  If I upload to the net, however, nothing.

  I'm kinda new to the whole CSS thing, but I've learned quickly.  And this
problem just confuses the heck outta me-I can't find an answer anywhere.
Anyone know what could be wrong or where I should look?

  Thanks!

  Jeremy Stover