IE is killing me!

I need help with one little problem. There are verticle lines of white
pixels flickering on and off to the right of my .handboxtop div and
.roundbottomb div when adjusting browser width

on page http://www.iamsentme.com/directory.php

I haven't been able to do anything that makes these lines stay gone. I read
something about a 3px bug, but don't understand if this is my problem. Like
I said, nothing I have tried makes these lines stay gone. They flicker on
and off when stretching the browser width.

I've been thinking it has something to do with the divs that make up the
searchbox, because this problem isn't on the other pages of the site,
specifically the /church_search.php or /business_search.php pages that have
the same page layout except for the searchbox.

Am I partially right?
Can you help me?

Thanks,
Brian