Good morning!

I wonder if anyone could offer me some advice please?

I'm working on a new website design and am trying to make it totally CSS
based. The overall design is based upon a Liquid two column layout with
header and footer from
http://css.maxdesign.com.au/floatutorial/tutorial0816.htm .

I seem to be getting on reasonably well but have hit a problem including a
floated thumbnail gallery which is based upon Ove Klykken's from
http://www.domedia.org/ .

On this page, although the footer is being "pushed down" enough to be below
the content the content div is not scaling, consequently the left-hand side
coloured border is not extending all the way down.

The problem page is here >
http://www.emmajohnstoneceramics.com/new/gallery.php

The associated CSS file is here >
http://www.emmajohnstoneceramics.com/new/emma4.css

The problem is apparent in FF1.0.7, Opera 8.5, Mozilla 1.7.11 all WinXP.
IE6.0 performs (naturally) slightly differently. It seems to break up the
border and add a line part way down.

Apologies if I've not explained my problem very well, but I'm quite new to
using CSS.

Any comments and/or suggestions will be gratefully received!

Best regards!
Spike