Erin Spangler wrote:
> Besides IE's destruction, could I get a site check of the index page
> as well as the "Dog Products" page?
>
> http://www.frr.thedogsonline.com
>

> Erin Spangler

I don't have IE now Erin, but a quick look at the code shows that adding
this to your css will defeat the IE font-resizing bug(when using em for
font-sizes):
html {font-size: 100%;}
Another aside is that with IE, you need to be a little cautious adding
horizontal padding to containers that specify width-- same for borders.
Adding the padding to what is contained will often avoid some hacking.
For example: add horizontal padding to the p that is contained within a
width specified container( rather than padding the container). And
allowing for a little leeway for IE's goofy expansion in the general
structure of the base layout, sometimes helps, too.
Regards,
~davidLaakso

--

Typography exists to honor content.