Thanks,

I added the html font-size that your recommended and I took the
padding out of my body and used it instead in my paragraphs. I
figured out why my rounded rectangle box didn't line up, but I'm
still struggling with IE both in Windows and Mac.

I've checked the site in Windows Netscape, Firefox, Opera, IE and
Mac's Safari, Firefox, Opera and IE. Everything looks great except
for IE on both systems. In Windows, it's forcing the content of the
page below the right side floated column. In Mac it's not honoring
the 75% width and the border for the divs is going under the right
column. What a mess.

Any suggestions to force IE to honor the float, or the page width, or
whatever it's having problems with???

Thanks!