Hmm. Having an odd issue with Firefox not properly displaying a float. Two
columns floated left, the second column ends up under the first floated column,
instead of next to it, as it should.

I've not added a clear to the overall container, so a large horizontal white
space appears where the float is improperly clearing the left floated logo.
Makes it easier to see the problem.

So, to reiterate, the main content starting with the graphic "Welcome" is
improperly clearing the white Aurora logo. Both are floated left. This problem
appears in Firefox 1.5 on my Win2K pc.

Am I just abnormally obtuse today and missing something? Any advice appreciated.

Note that is is a page in development and I am in no way/shape/form responsible
for the (lack of) design. Nor is the CSS complete yet. Bleah.

http://tinyurl.com/h4ltr

regards,
Ron