KE Bracken wrote:

>Hello list -
>
>First - a big thank you to those of you who have helped recently - this list
>is a goldmine!
>
>Secondly - I would appreciate a review of my current project - specifically
>I would like to know what I did right, what I did wrong and/or what I could
>do better.
>
>The site is here:
>
>www.kebzweb.com/kebzweb
>
>The CSS file is here:
>
>http://www.kebzweb.com/kebzweb/css/keb2.css
>

>Thanks in advance for your time to take a look at it.
>
>Kym

Hi Kym,
The first test I did was font-enlarging: going fine in FF and so. But
not in IE - because of the fixed font sizes everywhere. To give the
IE-users the option to enlarge the fonts and make the site also
accessible for them, I should replace the fixed size by:  body {
font-size: 100% }, and then formating the size of the paragraphs,
headings, and so on with em's.
Second test: the html-validator
<http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kebzweb.com%2Fkebzweb%2F>.
Not quite satisfied yet.
Third test: the css-validator
<http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?profile=css2&warning=2&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kebzweb.com%2Fkebzweb%2F>.
Just some small things to repair.
#4 was the menu; I should give the menu-items a display-block, then the
visitor doesn't have to point to the text of the item, but can
hover/click a bit besides it too.
See screenshot
<http://home.tiscali.nl/developerscorner/css-discuss/images/kebzweb-screenshot.gif>.

That's all I can find at the moment. The design is looking fresh! :-)

Greetings,
francky