>>Just for the record, this can be seen as a feature. Wrapping ensures that
>>all the text is still visible and readable without scrolling.<<

I *soooo* agree with this.  I was just saying this *exact* same thing to
someone else today.

>>But I understand how clients generally don't like it.<<

Why can't clients be smart, like you all on this list?  Why?

>>Sure. Just give each <li> a width. :-)<<

And this is where I prove that I'm not as smart as you all.  I read this and
went "DUH".

>>I see that you've switched to a table for that nav bar, <<

Actually, the thing I posted was an example of what I wanted it to do - not
what it's doing.  The actual site is just a list of <a> tags, set to
display:inline...I've been trying to avoid the table issue like the plague.
I wasn't putting them in a list (which is why I didn't think of the li width
thing), because they aren't dropdowns - just single links.  But I'm going to
run off and make it a list and see if I can't get this thing to work right.

Thanks so much!

~Shelly