Hello to All,
I'm updating a table based site to CSS layout, and have been
reasonably happy with the results so far, but one page is causing me
IE woes.

Although trying to optimize for a screen sizes of 1024x768+, we want
the layout to hold at 800x600, and the only thing causing problems in
IE was a couple inline images, so I decided that "oveflow: hidden" was
the way to go as it wasn't too much of an issue to crop a bit off an
image at the lower resolution (and images will be linked to larger
image views, so all could view if need be.)

Everything was fine until I included a table. In IE. Now if a user
increases his font size, the table doesn't stay within it's containing
block, and is hidden behind the right column.
http://www.marchingcardinals.org/newlook/fundraising.htm
Since IE doesn't like min/max widths, I don't know how to contain it.

Works great in Firefox, Opera & Netscape.

Suggestions will be most appreciated!

Thanks,
Janet

css: http://www.marchingcardinals.org/newlook/css/IE6.css