Hi

I've just joined the mailing list and am still very new to CSS and am finding it
quite a challenge to learn as what looks good in one browser, is a different
story in another. Anyway, here's my question: is it possible to prevent columns
wrapping when resizing in a browser window?

I have an example page which I am working on at:
http://www.horringer-crafts.co.uk/test.php

When viewed with maximum size browser window, all looks good.
When resizing the window, columns 2 and 3 wrap under column 1.

Any advice greatfully received.

Thank you
Jenifer