I'm curious how people create page sets for their sites ? What I mean,  is
that most sites seem to have some variation from page to page.  Not variations
in content but in layout.   It's a tough question to answer no doubt.  My
thoughts are that perhaps one maintains certain color combinations / font
styles.  Some pages seem to be wider or layed out very different then the "home
page".
From a designers perspective are there forumulas to follow ?  In the past I've
looked at some of those "pre made" templates where 5 or more pages are provided
to build a solid site.  Maybe I need to go back and look at those again.

I guess one thing that is puzzling is when I see a 800px fixed width home page
and then the size seems to go wide or fluid.

TIA
Mark