>I've found some odd CSS bugs in Firefox that cause some rendering
>differences between MacOS X and Windows XP. I've posted a simplified
>test case here:
>
><http://learningcommons.lib.calpoly.edu/TEST/>
>
>Any comments/suggestions before I submit this to the Firefox's Bugzilla?
>
>-Tyson

FF 1.5.0.2 on Win2k has the same behavior as XP. What I found even more
interesting was that upon resizing back to normal the rounded corners were
*still* squished to one side. I had to look up at the top of the browser to
make sure I wasn't looking at the dang thing in IE!!!

Cheers,
bj

---
avast! Antivirus: Outbound says I'm squeaky clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0618-0, 05/02/2006
Tested on: 5/2/2006 11:02:57 PM