Your right column looks fine (FF1.5), it's your background image on that
column - it's only 150px wide.

Nigel

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris C
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 9:31 AM
To: css-d@lists.css-discuss.org
Subject: [css-d] Right Navigation Pane in Liquid Layout is not
behavingproperly

>From reading posts and help you guys helped others with; I resolved my
left menu bar navigation problem by implementing the liquid columns
(based on this site http://www.alistapart.com/articles/negativemargins/)

But the problem I'm having is that I can't get my right column to be
un-proportional to the left column.

This is what I want:
<-- 150px --><-- Xpx (defined by browser window) --><-- 280px -->

But what I'm getting is:
<-- 150px --><-- Xpx (defined by browser window) --><-- 150px -->

Here is the link: http://hitech.lead2gold.org

I'm new to css, so I'm basing what is happening on the background colors
within the right column. Thus that is what I want to adjust.  I have set
all the right column information to 280px, and the calendar is being
placed properly.  I just can't get the background to behave as the
calendar does.

Chris