> Nor sure whether you have done some work on this but cannot
> see where Bill gets 57 markup errors. I was intrigued and had
> a look see. I found 3!! and all the same error.
[snip]
> Whilst I agree with Bill that it is good practice to have
> good markup it depends what markup error there is whether it
> affects CSS.
[snip]
> Ian

Rob, Ian,

I didn't keep the screen open for that error check and it is entirely
possible I was returning results from some other site check. I've just
checked again and a check of the code on the contact page returns 8 errors.
There's also 8 in your CSS, the details of which I've included since they
are CSS issues.

URI : http://robabernathy.com/styles/main.css

    * Line: 32 Context : .twelve
      Invalid number : padding-top none is not a padding-top value : none
    * Line: 32 Context : .twelve
      Invalid number : padding-bottom none is not a padding-bottom value :
none
    * Line: 34 Context : .fourteen
      Invalid number : padding-top none is not a padding-top value : none
    * Line: 34 Context : .fourteen
      Invalid number : padding-bottom none is not a padding-bottom value :
none
    * Line: 37 Context : .eleven
      Invalid number : padding-top none is not a padding-top value : none
    * Line: 37 Context : .eleven
      Invalid number : padding-bottom none is not a padding-bottom value :
none
    * Line: 39 Context : .elevencent
      Invalid number : padding-top none is not a padding-top value : none
    * Line: 39 Context : .elevencent
      Invalid number : padding-bottom none is not a padding-bottom value :
none

--Bill

| Bill Brown                     |
| Webmaster, MacNimble.com       |