francky wrote:

>[...]
>Anyway, thanks for helping me how to help.
>
>francky

For completeness: Glenn send me an off list mail he did mean it in a
sarcastic way, and offered a sorry. - Accepted, end of story! :-)

Still I think the crux is in the IE-only styles in the first file, which
aren't in the second. Seems like there is not enough space for IE to
show two div's on the right way (could be the particular % computing of
IE, or box model thingy or so). Maybe a temp. { border: 1 px solid red;
} on both div's will show what solution for IE is appropriate.

Cheers,
francky