Oh, sorry. I did mean: just delete the float:left over there.
In css, the /* .... */ means:  "between this is a comment; browsers,
don't use it as css-rule".

When I'm trying things and don't want to get rid of the version before,
I place the /* and the */ before and after the part I guess I don't
need. Does omitting work (or omitting and adding something else), than I
can delete it next time. If it doesn't work, I'm quick back. - Often,
I've to go back. ;-)

Greetings,
francky

Well first I should say that I added , probably for no real reason the
#linkcontainer because the #links started giving me problems.  A few days ago
you helped me correct the problem but taking heights out of content1 and
content2.  Anyway, those two changed a bit.

Anyway, back to your question, yes I omitted the float, and still bad.
Actually, IE6 is totally screwed up now.  I'll probably have to get back to
this in the morning.

Mark