Hi guys,

Just noticed a problem with our sign-up form. When you look at it in IE/Win
(don't know if it happens on Mac too or not) the fieldset "Company Details"
is sitting against the left edge of the content space instead of pushed out
from it like all the others are. I've gone over both markup and CSS and I
can't for the life of me find anything that could be causing this. The boss
uses IE, so he's noticed it and is pushing me to get it fixed.

Can someone please have a look and suggest why this is happening? I'm at a
complete loss.

Page:
http://www.renovate.com.au/classified/index.cfm?page=register&product=0D24E196-4854-53E3-EAA9C1C39A4F26AD
CSS: http://www.renovate.com.au/_resources/css/classified.css