It looks like the basic problem I reported on fieldset has gone now
that I have cleared things up a bit. At least, Firefox and Safari now
present a common front. However, I now seem to have a problem with
IE. I have racked my brains about why IE positions the input boxes
differently (though presumably it is due to floating) - if anyone
could take a look at this page and advise on what is wrong that would
be great.

http://www.tellura.co.uk/soundsteps/franchise_contact.htm

Thanks all,

Ian.