http://nyslittreedata.advantex.net/new/default/default.htm

http://nyslittreedata.advantex.net/new/default/default.css

I am almost done with this layout, in 100% css, and it is all very
exciting... Members of this list have been VERY helpful -- thank you all!

I have the following remaining issues:

1.  For the bottom horizontal navigation, I would like to have a "dot"
between each of the links, but I've used a (logical) unordered list to
display them.  What would you do to achieve this goal?

2.  My left navigation bar is not "tight" in opera, as it is in FF/IE...
It's as if opera is ignoring my margin/padding settings.

3.  The content area in IE does not extend to the bottom as it does in
FF/Opera... And I've tried min-height, height, etc to fix it... Not sure
what to do - any ideas, anyone?

4.  In the left nav, under Poulin Publishing Project, the items "Small
Presses" and "Literary Magazines" are supposed to have a regular bullet next
to them, but IE is ignoring me.  (Is it me, or should the entire development
team of IE all be fired and/or burned at the stake?)

None of these items are show stoppers, but certainly curiousities for the
newbie.  Thanks for any help you can provide.

marc