I've currently have a semi css, semi table layout. i want to convert

> everything to css, so there are some tables to be cleaned out.
> one of them starts like:
> cellspacing="0" class="featuredmags"
> onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#6699ff';"
> onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''">
> is this possible via css?
>
> thanks,

You can use table:hover { background-color: #6699ff; }

...but IE only recognises the hover psuedo-class for anchors. Compliant
browsers ie Firefox, Safari, etc, recognise this so it's good for
progressive enhancement which will be recognised across the board when IE
becomes fully compliant.

--
http://www.web-buddha.co.uk

dynamic web programming from Reigate, Surrey UK (php, mysql, xhtml, css)

look out for project karma, our new venture, coming soon!