Hello Group,

I'm working on a new site at
http://picturethis4u.com/mikesoutherland/index.htm.
The css is at:
http://picturethis4u.com/mikesoutherland/css-mike-southerland.htm.

It's coming together pretty well, except...ahhh, I knew you were waiting for the
"except"!

In the #main, the text is fluid when I resize the browser window, BUT, when the
browser window is at 1024 x 768, the text is too far from the #navcol, and when
the
browser window is at 800 x 600, the text is a tiny bit closer than I'd like it
to be.

I'd really like the text to be stationary on the left, fluid on the right. Does
that
make sense? Is that possible? It's probably something simple but I just can't
seem to
figure out what it needs.

I'm still learning CSS, and also learning a lot from this group. It's great to
know
there are so many people at hand with such vast css knowledge, and that there is
someplace to go when one is in need of css help.

Thanks,
Helen

Email:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone:    360-275-9433
Fax: 360-275-9433
Website: http://www.picturethis4u.com/
Keep your business at the world's fingertips 365 days of the year!