> http://www.babyandbridalshowerboutique.com/favors1.asp
>
> This is a site I did some coding for (but did not design). On
> my home monitor, as well as on my client's home monitor, no
> white gap appears in the green body section. Nor does it
> appear on her lap top. On our machines at our office,
> however, one does appear. In all five machines, the browsers
> used was the latest version of IE6. The problem also appears
> in Firefox, but they aren't so concerned about that right now.

In IE, I see a 9-pixel gap on one machine which has Windows XP set to 120DPI
("Large Fonts") in Display/Settings/Advanced, and a 3-pixel gap on another
machine which has the default 96DPI ("Small Fonts") setting.

In Firefox, I see an 8-pixel gap on both machines, which according to the
FireBug extension is caused by line 548 of bbsb.css, which specifies
#product { margin-top:8px; }.

Perhaps fixing it in Firefox would help point toward a clue for the IE
variations?

-Mike