Scott Sauyet wrote:
> The paragraphs after the header elements need to have no top margin.
>
> Ideally, you would do this with
>
>      h1 + p, h2 + p, h3 + p {
>          margin-top: 0;
>      }
>
> but the 800-lb gorilla that is IE(<7) doesn't understand this.  You can
> simply add a class to those paragraph elements.  If the HTML is really
> under your control, this is often the easiest way.

While this will work, I don't recommend it. My method for margins around
headings and paragraphs has always been to remove top margins on all
text and just set bottom margins on everything. This allows me to
control the spacing between headings and the following paragraphs
without needing child selectors or classes. I've never needed something
more intricate (though I acknowledge others will at times -- try
something simple like this first though).

Zoe

--
Zoe M. Gillenwater
Design Services Manager