I am working with XML using CSS and have an element named
<underline_1></underline_1> in which I would like to have the attributes for
that element to be, of course, underlined. No text except for numbering in
sequence. Then I have a <para_underline_1></para_underline_1> in which I would
like to have my text and that element located and indented next to the
<underline_1> element. Does anybody know how I should handle that or can you
give me directions to a source.

  Thanks