> See image here:
> <http://www.newgeo.com/web/css/bordered.jpg>
>
> Gonna take the plunge, entire site in CSS, the box in the url above is used on
> all of the site, 10's of pages.
>
> It is used at varying sizes, depending on the data they want in it.
>
> I want a fluid box, with a adjustable inner padding/margin that I can stuff
> text and images into, and have it grow as I want.  Most of the times, I will
> fix the width.
>
> I have some ideas on how to do it, but suggestions would help, to get me
> started in the right direction, or, I can hire someone for a hour or so of
> their time.

I quickly did this:
http://www.newgeo.com/web/css/topborder/a.html

So I have an outer div for w/h in case I need it
I have a left and rigth div to hold the two top corners, floated left and
right.  I drop those in one more div to give me my center background color.
Final div below it all gives me the thin border.

Can anyone tell me how to clean this up, or would it work pretty well across
all browsers?