Hey all,

I'm slowly learning this wonderful css stuff. :oD Recently we decided to
redesign our web comic in css/php though I'm having a problem with the
navigation when you hover it jumps (I guess like the rest of us). I've
searched using my trusty Google and haven't come up with much. If you can
point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. This is not a browser
specific problem and here’s the link and the relevant code:

[LINK: http://pj-chron.com/redesign] http://pj-chron.com/redesign

.sidelink{
display:block;
width:90px;
background:#eee url(images/gradient1.png) repeat-x;
margin: 3px 9px 2px 10px;
padding-top: 4px;
padding-left: 4px;
padding-bottom: 4px;
padding-right: 2px;
color: #6666CC;
border-right:1px solid #bbb;
border-bottom:1px solid #bbb;
border-left:1px solid #ddd;
font-family: cursive;
font-weight: bold;
font-size: 11px;
letter-spacing: +.5px;}

.sidelink:hover,.menuheader{
background:#fff url(images/gradient2.png) repeat-x;
color:#222;
border-top:1px solid #ddd;
border-right:1px solid #888;
border-bottom:1px solid #888;