Sorry to bring my site from last week back up, but I'm having a series of
issues with IE6. Again.
<http://www.eystein.no/test/osloreg2/>

1. When hovering the "Les mer" links, or any other <a> tag within a <p>, the
lines around it, and/or the background image (green bullet) jumps to the
left. Which I've traced down to be related to this <
http://www.positioniseverything.net/explorer/percentages.html>, however I
can't fix the problem. Well, setting IE in quirks mode does it, but it then
creates more other problems.

2. In the right column bottom box the bottom border skips when hovering the
bottom <li>, and resets when hovering the <a> ("Motearkiv") below it.

3. The menybar at the top - when clicking a menyitem it jumps to the end of
the the menybar, and resets when hovering it at the new location.

Regards,
Eystein.