> I apologise that this is a repost but it got lost among the
> mails when we had list problems the other day and I'm really
> hoping someone can help me out.

Hi Tim.

The FF issue requires you to add overflow:hidden or overflow:auto to your
.CategoryList ruleset. There's other ways as well, but that's a simple and
effective way.

On point two, are you concerned about SEO or accessibility? Search engines
should be unaffected by styled text. They're reading the source code of the page
and not the visual output, from what I understand. Accessibility is another
issue. Screen readers will not parse text with styles of display:none or
visibility:hidden. This sort of leaves you deciding which road to take.
Essentially, you're performing a sort of image replacement; it's just that
you're doing it on LI tags and not a header. If I were you, I'd do a search for
a image replacement techniques in CSS and then choose the one you like best.
There's far too many to list them here.

Hope it helps.
Bill

| Bill Brown                     |