L. David Baron wrote:
> On Monday 2006-05-29 21:38 +0100, Stuart Homfray wrote:
>> Anyone seen anything like this before? It's not a Gecko bug is it!?
>
> If a page behaves differently depending on the order things load, the
> speed they load, or separation of packets during the loads, then it's
> definitely a bug in the browser.  (We have a lot of that class of bug;
> I'm working on some major changes one of whose goals is to reduce their
> number.)

OK, thanks David. I wonder whether anyone knows of a workaround...? :)

I'm *hoping* that the error is not caused by the rest of the page layout
(the HTML/CSS within my demo[1] is the way it is in order to be as close
as possible to the structure of the original page).

I'll experiment with simplifying it further and see what happens...

[1] http://www.stuarthomfray.co.uk/temp/trfloats/

cheers,

-Stuart