> 2geedesign wrote:
> > The webpage is http://www.synergie.uk.com/services.html
> > The CSS is http://www.synergie.uk.com/stylesheets/main-style.css
> > I have a horizontal navbar contained with the #servicesnav div. In IE6
Win and Opera 8.5 the links are centralised as I want within the div.
However in FF and Netscape the links are moved over to the right leaving a
blank space on the left and forcing the links to run into 3 lines.
> > Ian W Geddes
>
>davidLaakso wrote:
 Ian, I do not have Netscape, but these changes /seemed/ to help in
> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.3)
> Gecko/20060426 Firefox/1.5.0.3(local):
> #servicesnav ul {
> /*margin: 0em;*/
> margin: 0 auto;
> padding: 1px 0 8px 3px;
> /*padding-top: 1px;
> padding-bottom: 2px;*/
> }

David, Thanks for that - everything seems to work perfectly now. If you have
the time to reply could you explain to me how the changes actually work to
make FF and Netscape behave as per IE. How was it that they interpreted my
original CSS differently from IE?

Thanks again

Ian