tedd wrote:
> At 11:02 AM +0200 6/2/06, Zhonghai Wang wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I am new here, and this is my first post in this list. So first of all,
>> greeting !!
>>
>> I am trying to style the SELECT element in IE, and what I want to do is to
>> change the background color of the options using hover, active and focus,
>> since these three elements can be used for all the elements.
>>
>> but till now I can not get it work , I've  searched the list achieves, and
>> found something like:
>>
>> select.modules option[selected] {
>>      background-color: #33cc33;
>>      color: white;
>>      }
>>      select.modules option:hover {
>>      background-color: pink;
>>      color: white;
>>      }
>>
>> but this does not work.
>>
>> Could anyone give me some clues for this?
>>

> http://www.sperling.com/examples/styleswitch/
>
> tedd

Tedd,

I'm not clear on how this link pertains to the poster's problem. Can you
please elaborate? Remember that our list policies ask everyone not to
respond to a question by just supplying a link, but rather explaining
the links (see second paragraph from bottom):
http://www.css-discuss.org/policies.html

Thanks,
Zoe

--