Indranil Dasgupta wrote:
> Kindly see the following page in IE6. http://www.inctalk.com/wp/
> You can see a whitespace of 40px to the right of the page. This does not
> appear in IE 7 or other browsers. The CSS is
> http://www.inctalk.com/wp/wp-content/themes/inctalk/style.css
> Indranil
Since /I did not see the white space/ you wrote about in XP IE/6.0, I
took a very fast tour.
These are some notes, sprinkled with some subjective opinions :-) :
You may want to validate the markup:
<http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.inctalk.com%2Fwp%2F>
Setting flush left/scatter right will dry up the rivers in the
content-text, and #222 will pop it.
How come the content-text is not set default.
How come only the first entry, rather than all the fonts, scale in IE?
The google ads are up just a bit(2 or 3px) into the nav bar in Opera/9.0b2.
Best,
~davidLaakso

--
http://www.dlaakso.com/gustave/