John Haas wrote:

>> The site: http://qatotonetwork.newmbc.com
>>
>> The issue: All of the top parts of the sidebar blocks (which
>> are actually h2 tags) are shifting leftwards about 100 pixels
>> upon page load.  It at first renders correctly, then quickly
>> shifts to the left.

I see what you're describing in my IE, but when I copy your code
locally, and view it as a file (Windows file system), the effect
is gone, and it gives me a warning that active content was
blocked to protect me from possible intruders. So, I'd say the
culprit is somewhere in your scripts.

>> The odd part: When I turn on "Show Ruler" on the MSIE Dev
>> ToolBar, the issue corrects itself.

"Show Ruler" probably also is a script, which in this case
counters yours.

If you can provide a static page with the output of the script in
it, I could check the CSS and HTML to see why it happens. I don't
read scripts though..

--
Els
http://locusmeus.com/