> xtiandc wrote:
>>The printer is adhering to my (very) basic layout, but seems to be
>>ignoring my font declarations. Is there a simple way to control this?
>>
>> My CSS consists of:
>>
>>  html{
>>     background: #ffffff;
>>     font: normal 8pt/10pt arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
>>     padding: 5px;
>>
>>     }
>>
>> body
>>     {
>>     background: #ffffff;
>>     font: normal 8pt/10pt arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
>>     padding: 5px;
>>     }
>>
>> Looks like its printing in a standard serif face instead, at a larger
>> size...

Without seeing the page in question, my suggestion is to try dropping the
short-hand CSS (in your print styles), for the following:

html, body {
        background: none;
        font-size: 8pt;
        line-height: 10pt; /* might try removing unit "pt"? */
        margin: .6in; /* instead of 5px padding */
        }

See if that works.

--
Jono Young