Arno @ Raketnet wrote:

>Hi,
>
>www.paperdesk.nl
>www.paperdesk.nl/css/paperdesk_stylesheet
>
>On the second page should be a "stamp" providing a link to another page.
>I got the message that the image loads only after refreshing the page on
>several occasions. Does anyone know this to be a CSS problem or do I have to
>search elsewhere?
>I searched in the list, but couldn't find any matches.

Hi Arno,
I cannot reproduce the behavior, nor in FF, nor in IE. Everything seems
normal.
Can you tell some more about the "several occasions"? Which occasion(s)
in which browser(s)?
At first glance I think it is no css problem. - Can it be that the
visitor has an old version of the same page in his cache?

Greetings,
francky