> On Thu, Jun 15, 2006 at 11:12:49AM +0100, Dave Goodchild wrote:
> > Can you give me the URL?
>
> Course!
>
> http://www.wdam.co.uk/clients/dynam/hh/
>
> I didn't post it at first as I didn't want it to look like I'm
> asking you to do my homework for me; I'd rather grasp the concept
> than copy parrot fashion. That said, I do need to fix it rather
> fast!
>
> --

What I would do first is deal with the #main div, if that's the wrapper.
Change position to relative, left to 50%, and margin-left to half the
required width. Take out the top and left absolutes. Get the main wrapper
centred like that and then deal with the other contained elements, which I
would float.
--
http://www.web-buddha.co.uk
http://www.projectkarma.co.uk