Oops, sorry. Now that I look at your html, that CSS rule won't work
because you don't actually have the child UL inside LI tags. Your code
looks like this:

<snip>

<ul>
                                        <li>To oversee all university academic
policies
                                        <li>To review changes in programs or
courses where those changes
affect other schools
                                        <li>To approve courses for the general
education program
                                        <li>To approve general education course
revisions
                                                <ul>
                                                        <li>more information
                                                        <li>more information
                                                </ul>

                                        <li>To assess the students' development
of core abilities
                                </ul>

</snip>

For my recommendation to work it would have to be like this:

<ul>
                                        <li>To oversee all university academic
policies
                                        <li>To review changes in programs or